Here’s My Audit!

Here we are. The last Challenge of March 2010. I loved the challenges, they were so much fun, and I wish they could go on for a longer time. I’m so glad that Miss Nichols let us do these challenges in the midst of all this schoolwork. It both does and doesn’t surprise me how we were the first people in the Lawndale to have blogs. Here are my responses to the questions we were asked.

* How many posts did you write? 10

* How many were school based or your own interests? 9

* How many comments did you receive from classmates, teachers or overseas students? 18

* Which post received the most comments? The Techno Future Is Mine! Why do you think that happened? Miss Nichols made an assignment for three people to comment on each post, and then there was an extra comment from Miss Nichols

* Which post did you enjoy writing the most and why? Lawndale, My Home, because it was about my city, where I grew up and loved.

* Did you change blog themes at all and why? No, I absolutely LOVE my theme. That’s why I chose it!

* How many widgets do you have? Do you think this is too many or not enough? 7. This is good enough, because I just have links and a Shelfari.

Now ask another student and teacher/parent from your school who might not have read your blog to do an audit. Sit beside them while they navigate around your blog, record what you observe as they interact with your blog. When finished, ask them the following questions:

Here are Mimi’s thoughts on my blog.

* What were your first impressions of this blog? “I liked your blog. Ooh, colorful!”

* What captured your attention? The pictures

* What distracted you on the blog? The pictures!

* What suggestions can you give me to improve my blog? “I really don’t have any suggestions; pretty good.”

It’s your turn! What do you think about my blog? Do you mind responding to the last four questions here that have the answers in pink?